Last updated: Wednesday, 13 November 2019
Working remotely, building a calmup company, programming, cycling, cooking, and eating.
Here is what I am doing
- Building a calmup at HeavyMelon
- Blogging about my journey in life, both personal and professional, at petros.blog (here)
- Programming at github.com/petros
- Posting photos Flickr & Instagram
- For close encounters of the third kind find me at Facebook
- Talking about important things and making friends at LinkedIn
- Whining at Twitter
- Blogging and podcasting at devkatiano.com (podcasts in Greek for now)
- Learning Elixir
- Writing a game in Ruby
What are you up to Petros?
After 9 years at GitHub Support, I am now building a simple and fast customer support tool at an unbeatable price, to help teams stay calm and productive. I have founded a calm company called HeavyMelon. You can always check what I am doing now and where to find me online.